Anthelios Activewear Lotion Sunscreen Sport SPF 60 keeps sensitive skin protected while helping to absorb sweat during outdoor athletic activities. Unlike traditional sport sunscreens, this heavy-duty lotion features a dry touch texture and goes on visible to ensure optimal application. After blending into skin, the lotion becomes invisible and feels lightweight. It features natural Perlite that is capable of absorbing up to 2.5 times its weight in water and oil and our exclusive Cell-Ox Shield technology for broad spectrum protection and help neutralizing free radicals on the upper layer of the skin.
Anthelios Activewear Lotion Sport Sunscreen SPF 60 is ideal for those who experience increased sun exposure from outdoor, athletic activities. It is formulated specifically for sensitive skin and excludes fragrance, parabens, oils, Oxybenzone and Retinyl Palmitate.
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
Made in United States
How to Use:
- Apply sunscreen generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this sunscreen keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.