The ordinary Ascorbic acid+Alpha Arbutin
Does It Do?
This formula combines two of the most powerful brightening agents in skincare: pure Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin.
- Brightens skin tone
- Reduces Signs of Ageing
- Reduces the look of dark spots
- Evens skin tone
Which product cannot be used with Ascorbic Acid + Alpha Arbutin?
Ascorbic Acid & Alpha Arbutin shouldn ´t be used in the same routine as;
- Peptides – Buffet, Matrixyl, Buffet + Copper & Argireline
- Niacinamide Serum & Powder
- EUK 134
- Whilst not listed as a conflict on their regimen page, Deciem also advises avoiding using in the same regimen as Direct Acids and Retinols to irritation
- This can be used in the morning and or evening. This is an anhydrous solution and you would apply this after water-based products. If you are using creams and oils, apply this before. You should avoid using this product around the eyes and always use sun protection in the AM. Patch testing is highly recommended!