Soltan Sensitive Protect Lotion SPF50+ 200ml has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin
- Maximum 5 star UVA protection
- Light & easily absorbed
- Water resistant
- SPF 50+
- UVA and UVB Protection.
- Dermatologically tested
- No colour, no fragrance
- Advanced protection, expertly formulated by Soltan’s suncare scientists
- Unique antioxidant complex
- Helps to protect against short term and long term skin damage
How to use
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
• Apply generously using 2-3 tablespoons full of product for the entire body. Rub in well
• One bottle contains 6 applications for the average body size
• Shake well before use
• Avoid contact with fabrics
Hazards and Cautions
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm) Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Aqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene glycol, Tridecyl salicylate, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, VP/eicosene copolymer, Dimethicone, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Tribehenin, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Cetearyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl glucoside, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Titanium dioxide, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Caprylyl glycol, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Acrylates/vinyl isodecanoate crosspolymer, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene glycol, Potassium hydroxide, Xanthan gum, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Panax ginseng root extract, Manganese oxide.