Benefits of Relumins Thio-Glow Premium Glutathione Complex with Biotin
The chewable form of high impact glutathione is one of the most effective methods of supplementing glutathione, allowing the body to quickly absorb glutathione and cofactors for maximum efficacy. These chewable/sublingual tablets provide a delicious alternative to sublingual/liquid gluta and is 400% more powerful than liposomal glutathione.
- The Relumins Glutathione chewable/sublingual tablets are absorbed through the mucous membranes in the mouth and transmitted directly to the bloodstream, providing the quickest available elevations in serum glutathione. Boccal/sublingual administration provides comparable results to glutathione IV.
- This unique formula contains a proprietary blend of naturally derived nutrients that synergistically improve your overall skin, hair, and nail health and provide cofactors that make glutathione work even better to help you look and feel your best.
- Get the health benefits of over 330mg of active ingredients without injections, by taking 6, delicious, berry flavor, chewable, Glutathione tablets per day. 180 per bottle, providing enough for a month’s supply.
- The powerful antioxidant properties protect the body from free radicals, maintain cellular health, boost the immune system and are known to slow the aging process.
- Glutathione is naturally produced by the body, in the liver. Glutathione levels tend to decrease with age, leading to oxidative stress. Our Thio Glow formula has been proven to increase glutathione levels by 400% more than Liposomal glutathione.
Relumins Thio-Glow Premium Glutathione Complex includes an advanced formula of vitamins and supplements to have you looking and feeling your best!
Included in each Relumins Thio-Glow chewable are the following active ingredients designed specifically for skin and body health support:
Is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also supports liver function. Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant whose health benefits are too numerous to count. Glutathione is now at the forefront of skin lightening esthetics due to its virtually nonexistent risk of side effects and astonishingly natural results.
Vitamin C  Also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the most thoroughly researched and best vitamins available for continuing skincare health. Multiple scientific studies have shown that vitamin C is a highly effective antioxidant that improves the appearance of multiple signs of aging, brightens the appearance of uneven skin tone and helps with skin-restoration and keeping skin having an overall glow. In addition to this, vitamin C can shield your skin from the visual effects of pollution, improve overall hydration, and keep you looking younger for longer.
Biotin (Vitamin B7)  Biotin, also known as vitamin B7 Biotin, is an essential nutrient that is naturally present in some foods and available as a dietary supplement. A biotin deficiency results in brittle nails, hair loss, dry skin. Supplementing with chewable biotin improves the overall look of skin, hair, and nails
Vitamin E –  Also one of the most widely researched antioxidants for skin health, vitamin E naturally occurs in human skin, but can become depleted due to your environment of the lack of sun protection. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that is necessary for the maintenance of healthy-looking skin. The main role of vitamin E in the skin is to prevent damage from free radicals and reactive oxygen species, which are highly reactive chemicals that contain oxygen and that react easily with other molecules. Vitamin E has been considered an anti-inflammatory agent in the skin, as several studies have supported its prevention of inflammatory damage after UV exposure. As mentioned above, topical vitamin E can reduce UV-induced skin swelling, skin thickness, erythema, and edema — all signs of skin inflammation.
Grape Seed Extract  Grapeseed oil offers great benefits to our skin and can help heal wounds. A source for Polyphenols which can be a powerful ingredient for our health. It can be found in tea and red wine.
Boccal/Sublingual Vs Liposomal The simple fact is that liposomes are useful when used with molecules that have poor stability. Unlike some supplements with delicate molecular structure, glutathione is not delicate at all. It is a tri-peptide and cannot be damaged by the digestion process. The downside of putting it in a liposome is that most of the product is liposome and only a small percentage is glutathione.
Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology, September 2015, pages 463-470
Journal of the America Academy of Dermatology, November 2012, pages 1,103-1,024
Skin Research and Technology, August 2008, pages 376-380
Dermatologic Surgery, July 2005, pages 814-817
Canadian Family Physician, July 2006, pages 855-856
Dermatologic Surgery, April 1999, pages 311-315
, , , , 
*This product is a dietary supplement and is free from any drugs. This product is not intended to treat or cure any disease. Benefit statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.