Brightens and helps fade hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C helps fading pigmentation and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness. This gives skin a youthful glow.
- Hyperpigmentation including sun spots, age spots, and melasma occurs when melanin is overproduced in certain areas of the skin. It can also happen in areas where acne has healed.
- Vitamin C application has been shown to impede melanin production .This will help fade dark spots and lead to a more even-toned complexion.
Promotes collagen production
- Vitamin C is well known for boosting collagen production .
- Collagen production is tied to skin elasticity and firmness. When your collagen levels begin to drop can lead to fine lines, wrinkles and saggy skin.
- Applying Vitamin C serum will boost collagen production, resulting in an overall tightening effect.
Protects against sun damage and help soothe sunburns
- Sun damage is caused by molecules called free radicals. These are atoms with a missing electron. Free radicals search for other atoms from which they can “steal” an electron and this can lead to significant damage to the skin.
- Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants protect healthy skin cells by “giving” these free radicals an electron, rendering them harmless.
- In addition to minimizing redness, vitamin C accelerates cell turnover. This replaces the damaged cells with healthy new ones.
1. Do not use on cut, broken, or irritated skin. 2. Avoid contact with eyes, if it occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. 3. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. 4. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. 5. For external use ONLY. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. 6. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
1. Clean your face as usual and pat dry. 2. Warm serum in hands. 3. Apply a small amount of serum with fingertips to entire face, neck, and décolletage. 4. Allow to dry. 5. Apply your favourite moisturizer.