Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- UVA/UVB SPF 55 broad spectrum sun protection
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Caprylyl Methicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Trideceth-6, Jojoba Esters
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Water, butyloctyl salicylate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, diethylhexyl 2,6- naphthalate, VP/hexadecane copolymer, dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium polyacrylate, methylparaben, behenyl alcohol, xanthan gum, propylparaben, ethylparaben, fragrance, disodium EDTA, BHT, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate