Tested under dermatological control in combination with over-drying treatments. Non-comedogenic.
Innovative anti-friction texture: Lather a small amount of product with water in the palm of your hand. Apply to your wet face, moving from the centre outwards, in single strokes. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
- Minimising barrier aggressions with a combination of the anti-friction application technique and a low concentration of surfactants. The new anti-friction application technique has been developed by the Sensory Evaluation Department of L’Oréal’s Research and Innovation division. It was specifically developed to reduce aggressions and act as a non-irritant to the skin.
- Repairing and anti-soothing action, with the inclusion of Niacinamide 2%.
- Tailored for oily, problematic skin – specifically with the addition of Zinc Gluconate.
The best active ingredients to clean and soothe the skin every day:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Stops irritation upon its formation; Acts on the biological mechanisms of itching and irritation; and helps restore the skin barrier.
- Pidolate of Zinc – Zinc is the most present trace element in the body; It has an anti-seborrheic action to reduce sebum production and an anti-bacterial activity against the bacteria responsible for skin oiliness.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water – Antiradical, soothing and anti-inflammatory
How to use
3-step technique for an easy and gentle daily cleansing:
- Lather with water in the palm of the hand.
- Apply and spread over face as follows: With your fingertips, smooth the skin starting between the eyebrows, up to the hair base, spreading the cream from the middle of the forehead outwards towards the temples. Repeat gently 3 times. Then, using the palms of the hands flat against the skin, smooth over the face starting from the chin, up to the nose. Then dab outward towards the sides before going back down to the chin. Repeat gently 3 times.
- Rinse with water and gently pat dry with a towel.