Altruist Dermatologist Moisturising Fluid. Face moisturiser with 0.5% low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid by Dr Andrew Birnie. 50ml.
Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Decylene Glycol, Potassium Lactate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Titanium Dioxide, Silver Chloride, Propylene Glycol
Features & details
- EXPERT DERMATOLOGIST PRODUCT created by leading consultant dermatologist behind Altruist, Dr Andrew Birnie from Canterbury, UK. Formulated and made in Germany using high quality ingredients.
- Optimum skin hydration and firmness for face and décolletage when used daily. For all skin types
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates deeply into the epidermis to create more youthful, radiant looking skin
- Moisturizing face fluid. Easily absorbed, light formulation enriched with Glycerine, Urea and shea butter results in the ideal face moisturiser. Can be used as day or night cream
- Save lives whilst enhancing yours: every purchase contributes 10p to help people with albinism in Africa. Since 2016, Altruist has donated £580,000 (€700,000) worth of sunscreen to people with albinism in Africa.